Supervising Programmer/Analyst: Betty J. Spencer
Christopher L. Bordeleau
Kim M. Chmielewicz
Tracey S. Gernatt
Valerie A. Lehman
Israel J. Washington
Application Services provides
- Support for the Academic Software Initiative which includes ESRI, Maple, Mathematica, Microsoft Office and Minitab by distributing media / licenses and delivering support.
- Support for other Application software including Solidworks, SPSS, Lyris ListManager, Opinio, Confluence and Attask.
- Wiki-based Confluence document management services to member campuses and SUNY-wide programs as well as Helpdesk and Project Management @task services.
- Angel online course management services to the SUNY Learning Network as well as hosting individual campus online courses.
- Opinio survey services to licensed campuses.
- Coding support for SUNY-wide IT projects
- Research and evaluation of possible academic software for SUNY-wide contracts
- Support of specialized software packages.
Contact SCACAD@itec.suny.edu for Application Services help.